Finding the right auto policy and cutting your premiums.
Auto insurance is an important and necessary part of most family’s monthly financial budget. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey, the average U.S. household spends 9% of their annual income on insurance expenses. It then follows that finding the best auto insurance provider becomes paramount in order to assist with obtaining optimal coverage at the greatest possible value for both your family and its budget.
Choosing the Right Insurance Provider
There are multiple factors to consider when choosing the best auto insurance company for your needs. First you will want to evaluate the insurance company’s expertise. Make sure that they have a long-standing reputation for quality customer services and a successful track record of handling claims. Next, evaluate the cost of the insurance relative to the coverage you are receiving. The lowest price may not always be the best price when you take into account your potential deductibles, possible out of pocket expenses, and liability maximums in the event of a claim. Lastly, make sure there is an accurate and easy to access reporting system for claims in place at the insurance company as this will save both time and frustration in the event that you do have to make a claim in the future.
A Trusted Insurance Agent Can Help
With so many options to evaluate when selecting an insurance company, and a multitude of auto insurance companies from which to choose, finding a trusted insurance agent to help you can make your auto insurance decisions easier. An insurance agent will be able to evaluate your needs, structure your auto insurance policy to maximize your value and coverage, and negotiate out the best terms from their in-house stable of preferred insurance providers. The end result of using an insurance agent is a more efficient auto insurance purchase process and a more confident decision in the insurance provider you ultimately choose.
These are just a few of the decisions that you’ll have to make when purchasing auto insurance coverage. We are here to assist you through the process. We will compare prices, coverage, deductibles, and other items to help you get the most value.
- Collision Insurance. Covers damage to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or with any other object, regardless of fault. Collision insurance does not cover bodily injury (BI) or property damage (PD) liability.Property Damage (PD) Insurance When you are at fault. Covers damage to another person’s property (vehicle or other object) caused by a collision with your vehicle.
- Bodily Injury (BI) Insurance. Pays for the injuries of others when you are at fault.
- Medical Payments Insurance. Provides for the payment of medical and similar expenses without regard for legal liability.
- Comprehensive Insurance. Covers damage or cost of repairs to your car caused by reason other than collision, such as fire, theft, windstorm, flood, or vandalism.
- Uninsured and Under-insured. Provides coverage for a policyholder involved in a collision with a driver who does not have liability insurance or who does not have sufficient liability limits to pay for damages.
- Endorsements/Riders. Covers special equipment such as wheels, tires, premium electronic not installed at the factory and reimbursement for towing and rental.